Image with text
Combine imagery with text to create stand-out campaign sections, eye-catching promotions, information blocks and more.
Sober. Life. Design.
Create a bigger, bolder life.
"It's a bold new approach to sober living. "
Why does sobriety have to feel so complicated?
Between the sideways looks you get when you tell others you don't drink to the feelings of self doubt that pop up on a daily basis, its enough to make anyone ask themselves if it's really worth it.
Unfortunately during your Sobriety Orientation Program (provided by uh...noone!) you never recieved the playbook on how this whole thing actually works. That's because for the most part, there simply isn't one.
We all got thrown into this ocean without a life jacket and although we do our best to figure it out, it can often be a difficult and confusing journey to say the least.
The bottom line is, you made this choice so you could start living a life that feels better than the one you left behind.
To make this happen, there are fundamental shifts that need to happen in your mindset and behavior to create a different blueprint for living.
In this course, I've combined the lessons I've learned in my coaching practice along with my 10 years in recovery to deliver this simple yet powerful method to manage your mind and body so you can live a bigger, bolder and more fulfilling sober life.
We will cover:
• Proven research on the affects of writing on the brain and how this simple practice can be a complete game changer in sobriety.
• The power of thought and how you can use your thinking to change any outcome in your life.
• Why holding on to old stories and beliefs are keeping you stuck and how you can effortlessly change them to live your best life.
• How to make these new habits stick and create an action plan moving forward to transform every area of your life.
• 6 fun and engaging videos you can revisit forever.
• Daily emails to keep you motivated and inspired.
• A private FB group for collaboration and support.
• Worksheets and exercises to reference and supplement your learning.
• Recovery Day by Daybook to help you track progress and provide daily support along the way.
During this course you will gain:
Learn a daily tracking system to elevate your daily mood and energy.
Release limiting beliefs and train your mind to stay in the positive.
Build a foundation to sustain a healthy lifestyle moving forward.
Adopt the habits to stay healthy in body and mind.