The Day by Daybook is the first ever guided journal that helps you navigate the tricky waters of adolescence. Providing support and guidance on accessing and expressing feelings in a healthy and productive way.
One Daybook includes 3 months of pages to track daily, weekly, and monthly progress as you continue to evolve and grow. It connects the dots between activities, habits and emotion. It also includes beautiful, full color inspirational dividers between months and is designed specifically to be a digestible amount of time to chart your progress.
- 7x9 Deep Purple faux-leather journal stamped with the Day by Daybook logo on the front
- 244 back to front pages with rounded edges
- 90 daily page spreads with space to write appointments, to do's, mood check-ins, and AM/PM check-ins + on the right side, you have space to track your rituals
- 12 weekly page spreads with a reflection on where you've been and where you're going, designed to help you see and acknowledge progress
- 3 monthly page spreads with reflection questions and space to list out your actions and goals
- 3 full color dividers between months with inspirational quotes
- Instructions and overview of how best to utilize the Day by Daybook, including a new system developed to track moods
- Encouraging notes and reflection questions throughout the entire book
- Developed in 90 day increments so you can focus less on the year overview and more on your day to day moods and intentions
- Lists at the back of the book for you to reflect on the books you've read, milestones you've hit, and activities to refer back to when you need reminding.
- Blank pages all throughout the book and in the back to give you plenty of space for expression.
- Lavender ribbon to keep your place in the book.